Go RVing :: Places to Stay :: Campgrounds
Parry Sound KOA
75 acres of nature. This Gold rated KOA has been the winner of the President's Award. Kamping Kabins available.
Open: May 1
Closed: Oct 15
Games area, ice, laundry, motorcycles welcomed, planned activities, propane, cottage rental, camp store, fire rings, picnic tables, central wireless internet
Outdoor pool, rec hall, playground, badminton, cycling, dances, go kart, mini golf, horseshoe, movies, volleyball, walking trails.
Exit 214 off Hwy 400. 10km south of Parry Sound, south on Horseshoe Lake Road, right on Black Road, right on Rankin Lake Road to KOA.
276 Rankin Lake Road , RR#2
- Average Site Width: 35 ft.
- Total Sites: 111
- Total Hookups (water, electric, sewer): 0
- Total Hookups (water, electric): 67
- Total Hookups (electric): 0
- Total No Hookups: 44
- Total Pull Through Sites: 12
- Rigs up to (Feet): 90
- RV Specs: Grass
- Amp Service: 15, 30 & 50 amp
- Dump? Yes
- Showers? Yes
- Comfort Stations: Flush
- Wireless Internet: Yes - Extra Cost