15 April 2016

English | Français
Media
Accommodations and CampgroundsTop Ten Things to See and DoBest Places to Eat and Drink

Cruising Georgian Bay

Cruising :: Lighthouse

Cape Croker Lighthouse

The first lighthouse was built at this north entrance to Colpoy's Bay in 1898, and in 1902 the Cape Croker light that still stands today was built on a sharp rise near the Georgian Bay shoreline.

Cape Croker

Location:
From Hwy 6, follow Cty Rd 9 east north of Wiarton - turn left on Cty Rd 18, right on Puple Valley Rd and Right on McIver Rd. Follow signs to All R's convenience store and ask for local directions.

T. 1-800-268-3838


http://www.brucecoastlighthouses.com


Print-friendly Page..

Website designed and developed by Running Tide Inc.